Welcome to Sterile Processing Services of America
Sterile Processing Services of America (SPSA) has facilities in Long Beach and Modesto, California. We promote local economic development while serving the regional geographic areas. SPSA is dedicated to assisting hospitals, surgery centers, and clinics with reprocessing of medical devices and surgical instruments in our offsite sterilization processing sites. We are also committed to investing in state-of-the-art sterile processing technology and facilities. We provide both clean and contaminated transportation to and from your healthcare facility with complete regulatory compliance! In addition, we have the capability to partner with you in managing your vendor tray programs. The team at SPSA understands that we are an extension of your operation and take that very seriously. Come to SPSA for your critical surgical and medical product sterile processing needs.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Critical Sterilization Needs
The medical device market has increasing financial, competitive, and regulatory pressures, such as achieving cost and operational efficiencies, along with increasing compliance requirements. These pressures have steadily increased the demand for contracted outsourcing of medical device and instrumentation sterilization processing.
The benefits of contracting SPSA outsourced services include but are not limited to the following:
- Gaining access to SPSA’s processing capacity and dedicated resources
- Product validations to customer requirements as well as industry standards
- Optimized control and adherence to quality and regulatory standards
- Volume processing flexibility
- Inventory control and management
- Rapid response and turnaround including emergency services
- Increasing your organization’s overall operational efficiency
- Reduction of your fixed costs, overhead costs, and capital equipment and facility costs
- Accurate accounting of costs by product type and corresponding cost control
- Creating a partnership that adds value to your organization
- Risk mitigation
Need Additional Information?
We are happy to answer any questions. Please contact us and we will assist you as soon as possible.